Download: EditVoicepack XL (6.1.5)
The downloaded file can be used both to evaluate EditVoicepack XL before purchase and to update your licensed version. All features will be enabled if you do not have a license, but a message will be inserted into some ATC transmissions identifying EditVoicepack is running in evaluation mode.
It is recommended you follow the Running EditVoicepack for the first time tutorial if this is the first time you download EditVoicepack XL.
If you are already using a previous version of EditVoicepack you can read the release notes if you are interested in knowing what have changed.
EditVoicepack use 3rd party components. See the page 3rd party licenses for details.
Purchase license: simMarket.
After the purchase you will receive a personal license key by email. You can also find the license in your simMarket account.
Supported flight simulators:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X – Original DVD Release
- Japanese versions of Microsoft Flight Simulator X are not supported.
- With or without the “Acceleration” expansion pack.
- If your ATC text is not in English, enabling the optional ICAO or FAA phrases will result in English text mixed into your ATC text. All other features works without problems on German, French, and Spanish versions.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
- Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D®
- Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D® v2
- Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D® v3
- Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D® v4
Experimental supported flight simulators:
Experimental features are more likely to contain errors, and fixing these errors will have lower priority in support cases. Experimental features might be removed in future versions of EditVoicepack XL without notice. Do NOT base a purchase decision on an experimental feature.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A century of Flight
- At least one of the supported flight simulators listed above most be installed as well as Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.
- EditVoicepack 3.1 must be uninstalled if you wish to use EditVoicepack XL with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. Ensure you back up any custom data from EditVoicepack 3.1 before uninstalling.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10*
* Windows 10 Anniversary Update (from August 2016) or later required.
Older versions of EditVoicepack
If you are still using one of these operating systems:
- Microsoft Vista
- Microsoft Windows 8 (not 8.1)
- Microsoft Windows 10 without the Anniversary Update from August 2016
you can download: EditVoicepack XL (5.5.9)
The older free versions of EditVoicepack are not supported and no further development will be done to improve them. You are free to use them “as is”.