Hello. Since switching to P3Dv5 and reinstalling Editvoicepack, the ATC voices are not speeding up even though I have them set to 50% speed increase. Strangely, the pilot voice does talk faster.
I do not use AIG Manager and I have not installed any modifications.
Can you please look into this?
The most likely cause since you hear a mix of default and increased speak is two copies of the voicepack files – one with default speed and one with increased speed. The great question is of course – how did that happen…
I recommend you start by restoring the default voicepacks (so basically as they where before being modified by EditVoicepack or any other program).
The instructions for doing this can be found here:
Restoring your flight simulators original ATC voice files – EditVoicepack
If this is not sufficient to solve the problem – or if the problem resurfaces after a while, please do the following:
- Start EditVoicepack
- Select Support in the main menu
- Go to the last support option
- Click the “Upload button”
- Once the upload ID is displayed, either add it as a comment here, or email it to email@example.com
- If you add a comment you will not see it right away as I have to approve it – but it will be in the system.