Download: EditVoicepack XL (5.5.9)
The downloaded file can be used both to evaluate EditVoicepack XL before purchase and to update your licensed version.
It is recommended you follow the Running EditVoicepack for the first time tutorial if this is the first time you download EditVoicepack XL.
If you are already using a previous version of EditVoicepack you can read the release notes if you are interested in knowing what have changed.
Supported flight simulators:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X – Original DVD Release
- Japanese versions of Microsoft Flight Simulator X are not supported.
- With or without the “Acceleration” expansion pack.
- If your ATC text is not in English, enabling the optional ICAO or FAA phrases will result in English text mixed into your ATC text. All other features works without problems on German, French, and Spanish versions.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
- Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D®
- Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D® v2
- Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D® v3
- Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D® v4
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft Vista**
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8**
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10*
* The current EditVoicepack XL 5.5.9 supports all versions of Windows 10, but future versions will require Windows 10 Anniversary Update (from August 2016) or later.
** The current EditVoicepack XL 5.5.9 supports Windows Vista and Windows 8.0, but future versions will require newer versions of Windows.
Older versions of EditVoicepack
The older free versions of EditVoicepack are not supported and no further development will be done to improve them. You are free to use them “as is”.