Use this tutorial if you have purchased EditVoicepack after running it in evaluation mode. If you did not previously run EditVoicepack please follow the Running EditVoicepack for the first time tutorial instead.
1. Start EditVoicepack
Remember to close your flight simulator before starting EditVoicepack.
You will find the tile in the lower left corner of the main menu.
3. Locate your license key from simMarket.
You have received your license key by email from simMarket when you purchased your EditVoicepack license. Alternatively you can find your license key as follows:
- Go to the simMarket homepage.
- Click Your account at the top of the screen. This will display a login screen.
- Enter your email address and password (use the Forgot your password? and Lost your account data? links if you do not know your login details).
- Select Your Account/Purchase History from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click EditVoicepack in the list of purchases
- You will now see your invoice including the license key.
4. Copy your license key.
The license key is a long string of characters starting with [~ and ending with ~]. Select the text and press CTRL-C to copy it to the clipboard. You do not have to be precise – it will still work if you select additional text before or after the license key.
- Click the text box shown here
- Press CRTL-V
6. Press the Done button.
This will bring you back to the main menu.
This will update the flight simulator files again – this time without adding the evaluation messages into the files.